UV Air Purifiers In Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and Surrounding Areas
What Is the Best UV Light Air Purifier for My Home? – Air Scrubber Plus
As people spend more and more time indoors, they become prone to modern diseases such as Sick Building Syndrome. This describes an umbrella of ailments caused by poor indoor air quality or unsatisfactory conditions in the home or work space.
Therefore, the best part of people who are aware of this are now taking measures against it. The first step is, of course, to improve the indoor air quality. And this is where the Air Scrubber Plus comes in. You’ve surely heard of it by now. But let’s see exactly what it is, what it does, and what are its benefits!
What Is the Air Scrubber Plus?
It is a modern solution for filtering and cleaning the air. The device uses UV germicidal light to remove up to 99.9% of all germs and bacteria in your home. Which essentially means that, as we have come to discover ourselves, installing the AirScrubber Plus is like getting a flu shot for your home!
The Air Scrubber UV Plus is a step above classic UV Air Purifiers. It has Active Pure technology that will actually release air scrubbers into the air of your home. They will eliminate all the pathogens that lie on every surface as well as in the air itself.
Initially, the Air Scrubber was developed by working alongside the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The goal was to create a safe breathing environment for the astronauts on the International Space Station. As the project was so successful, this technology has become available for residential use since 2013.
How Does the Air Scrubber Plus Work?
The AirScrubber will be installed for you by our professional team directly into your HVAC system, meaning into the forced air duct. Once there, it will use a plethora of technologies to clean the air and surfaces of your home.
Once you turn your HVAC system on, the air in your house will start floating through the AirScrubber’s titanium dioxide-coated honeycomb matrix. The technology the device uses is based on strong UV lights that don’t just trap air pollutants like air filters do. They zap them until they are terminated. It is the only way to get rid safely of mites and mold, the agents that cause irritations, allergies, and colds.
Once the contaminants have been killed using the AirScrubber’s UV lights, with the help of the ActivePure™ technology, they will be transformed into oxidizers. These are what we call ‘scrubbers,’ hence the name of the device.
The oxidizers or scrubbers are then released back into the air to eliminate all the pathogen agents floating through the atmosphere or lying on the surfaces of your house. They are extremely effective in eliminating every kind of pathogen, from mold and bacteria to fungi, pet dander, smoke, foul smells, and microscopic germs.
What Are the Benefits of the Air Scrubber Plus?
- It reduces the risk of getting colds, the flu, or infections. Since the Air Scrubber Plus is so efficient at eliminating contaminants such as Staph, Strep, Listeria, Avian bird flu virus, E.coli, Norovirus, and others, the risk of you getting sick will be much lower.
- It eliminates bad odors. This includes smells from your pets, cigarette smoke, paint fumes as well as burnt food.
- The Air Scrubber relieves your allergies. Your allergies are usually triggered by dust, pollen, mold, or pet dander, causing dry throat, sneezing, watery eyes, and itchy skin. Since the Air Scrubber removes all the causes, you can expect a relief from your allergy symptoms.
- It will extend the life of your HVAC system. By attaching it to your system, it will protect it by trapping debris and dust before they can enter it. In this way, they can’t damage the blower or the oils, keeping the system running safely.
- It will help you save on energy bills. The Air Scrubber Plus doesn’t need more than 18 watts to run. Moreover, since it helps the HVAC system to remain clean and safe, it will run on less electricity than it would full of dirt and debris.
Can I Ask SuperTech for the UV Air Purifiers?
Of course you can! In fact, we recommend that you do as soon as possible. Get in touch with us by phone or using our website and our team will be with you in no time. And the Air Scrubber Plus will start purifying your house immediately!