Ductless Mini-Split Services In Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and Surrounding Areas
Ductless Mini-Split Service in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Bowie, Towson, Dundalk, Catonsville, Laurel, Woodlawn, Nottingham, Randallstown, Abington, Essex, MD and Surrounding Areas.
How Does a Ductless Minisplit Air Conditioner Work?
A ductless minisplit in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and the surrounding areas is a common thing. It functions like a regular air conditioner but doesn’t have any ducts. How does that happen?
How Does a Ductless Mini-split Work?
As already mentioned, the difference between a ductless minisplit and a central air conditioning system is that the former doesn’t have any ducts. The reason is because the unit indoors blows warm air from inside the house over the evaporator coils which are cold. They have refrigerant running through them which absorbs the heat and takes it to the outside unit. This is where the heat escapes from your house.
With a regular air conditioner, the indoor unit would be placed somewhere out of sight like the attic or even a closet. Ducts would carry the air from your home to this more central location. It would be cooled here and then it would come back to your desired rooms through even more ducts.
A ductless minisplit removes the need for so much piping. Plus, the indoor unit is much smaller and placed inside the room it’s designed to cool.
Since it’s already in this room, there will be no more vents or ducts. It will merely suck the warm air and blow fresh, cold air to cool you off.
Can a Ductless Minisplit Cool off My Whole House?
You get ten points for a very good question! Yes, it can surely do that. If you install several indoor units, they can all connect to the same outdoor unit. In this way they can provide air conditioning to your whole house.
Plus, there’s a whole range or variations of styles when it comes to indoor units to fit all your different rooms.
If you want to know what they are plus what are the best options for each of your rooms and your house on the whole when it comes to a ductless minisplit, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- Ductless Air Conditioning Service
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioner Inspection
- Ductless Air Conditioning Replacement
- Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductless Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Ductless Heater Service
- Ductless Heater Repair
- Ductless Heater Inspection
- Ductless Heater Installation
- Ductless Heater Replacement
- Ductless Heater Maintenance
- Ductless Heater Tune Up
- Mini-Split Service
- Mini-Split Repair
- Mini-Split Installation
- Mini-Split Replacement
- Mini-Split Inspection
- Mini-Split Maintenance
- Mini-Split Tune Up
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Service
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Repair
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Installation
- Mini-Split Air Conditioner Inspection
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Replacement
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Mini-Split Heater Service
- Mini-Split Heater Repair
- Mini-Split Heater Inspection
- Mini-Split Heater Installation
- Mini-Split Heater Replacement
- Mini-Split Heater Maintenance
- Mini-Split Heater Tune Up
Ductless Mini-Split Services – Servicing the Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, MD and surrounding areas